Monday, November 16, 2009

Clubbing / annoying dude

I haven't been clubbing for ages. It was months ago when i went to club last time. Its not like i don't want to go but I found it the older i am the more i need a company to go to such place. However, when I was listening lady gaga while i was working out that afternoon, I had this strong feeling that i really need to go clubbing that night.

So, i went.

It was a very fun night at the club, the songs are good, the people are cute, except the fact that I was bothered by this annoying guy the whole night. This random white dude just suddenly came to me and told me I am very cute. I thought he just wanted to be friends since he told he had a boyfriend already, therefore I thought it was perfect because I could totally use a friend in the club and didn't have to worry this guy would have a crush on me since I have absolute no interest in him. However, unsurprisingly, he started acting touchy. The worst thing is there was this cute mixed dude there and we were staring at each other all night. I was kind of waiting for him to say something but it was totally ruined by this annoying guy cuz he almost kissed me in front of him and i had to literary push him away. Of course at the end this mixed guy didn't ask me anything and I have to tell that annoying guy to go away. Funny thing is that annoying guy was trying to convince me I have feeling for him. This tells me that sometimes we really have to be brutal to people we are not interested in at the club, otherwise every thing you do even pushing him away would seem like flirting to them, so let alone being nice and consider their feelings, in fact, they have no feelings, the only thing they want is fucking.

WELL WELL WELL, except this my clubbing night is actually not too bad and i am so excited when they play Lady gaga's new song - bad romance.

Heres the music video!

No comments: