Thursday, January 21, 2010

Things that I'm doing and thinking about not doing 21-1-2010

I was in the school's computer lap all night yesterday. I had to go there because I needed some of the documents to be scanned for my online work permit application. I am so stressed out by the whole application thing because It seems it would take forever for me to complete. One of the trouble I'm having is my address. I have moved to this new place for like a month already but I still haven't received any mails yet, neither nor my roommate who moved in around the same time as me, therefore I am not a 100 percent sure that address I've got in my hand is absolutely correct and I don't want to put a wrong address on such an important application. Thus I sent myself two letters on Monday and yesterday to confirm if my address is correct. I still haven't gotten the Monday one so I am nervous, now I am waiting for the one I sent yesterday.

Of course I wouldn't go to school just for the scan. I went for the computer as well. My tiny design college has the latest Mac and fastest internet I've experienced. I downloaded tons of "stuffs", almost 10G of them, lol, while I was watching those Dreamweaver tutorials on youtube.

This is one of them, I was be so skeptical when I heard the voice over is a voice of a kid, but it turned out it wasn't as bad as I expected.


I spoke to my mother later yesterday night about my plan to go to London. She simply told me that she doesn't think it's an good idea. She gave me loads of reasons why I shouldn't go but I really can't pay any attention to her because of my disappointment. Eventually I have to ask her to stop and tell her is okay if she thinks its not an good idea, if she doesn't want me to go, I won't and I won't even try argue about it either since I am still using her money. I really wasn't mad at her or anything, I was just disappointed. I was hoping that she did't take it the wrong way and think I was mad at her so I changed the topic, but I still sounded gloomy, I knew it but I just can't help it. One interesting thing about the conversation is when she asked me why I wanted to go. I told her I have friends there I want to visit, then she said to me why can't I just ask him to come over to visit me. I was like, "huh?", few seconds later I finally understand what she meant. She probably thought I want to go to UK is because of W. I didn't bother to explain to her me and W are no long together. Anyway, so, my plan has to dropped again and I guess if I really want to go to UK i have to get my own money, and that motivate me to finish my permit application and my portfolio and found a job asap.

ohhhhh.....I just changed the banner...do you guys like it?

No comments: