Thursday, February 11, 2010

dating 4 guys (part 1)

Before reading this post, I want to tell you something. I want to make a pledge to you guys that everything I write below is 100% real and they really happened. I am not one of those bitches that just saying this to say how attractive I am. In fact, I've been the biggest loser in terms of getting a date since I came to this country. I am so surprised by the things that happened to me recently, being asked for a date from 4 different guys in the same time, things like that has never happened before and probably wouldn't happen in the future. Although I might not actually be with any of them eventually, it is still a very interesting story to be told.

Two weeks ago I went clubbing again with my friend J. Soon I realized there was a guy, a quite young/good looking white guy but a bit chubby, had been staring at me for awhile. Then I started dancing next to him and see if he was really interested. As I thought, he was, soon we started dancing together then we kissed. However, I found him a tiny bit too aggressive and eventually became a turn off. He also constantly dragged away by this friends while I was dancing with him. Therefore I just escaped when their friends did that again. Then I ran into RHG, a guy I almost slept with last time I saw him, then we started kissing and dancing together. I admit that I was acting a bit like a slut that night, but I think its fine as long as I know where my bottom line is, which is not going to bed with any of those guys.

While I was on my way to the toilet, I was approached by an other guy, a middle thirthish white guy. Actually I did notice his staring earlier but I ignored him since he isn't the best looking one who was interested in me that night in the club. (I know what I did is very shallow, but tell me, how sophisticated you can be in a club?). This time he came in front of me and said hi. I said hi to him too. He asked me what my background is then I told him I am from Hong Kong. Then I asked him as well because his accent doesn't sound local. He told me he is from German and have been living here fore 4 years for biology research in hospital. I was impressed and interested in his occupation. Therefore, after I went to the toilet, I gave him a small piece of paper with my name and phone number with it. Then I went back to RHG and continued what we were doing. I ended up didn't do anything with RHG that night but this is what he text me the next day.

"oh my sweet little friend. I couldn't get enough of you last night...let's go out sometime"

then he send me another message of asked me for a coffee the next day.

a day later, I received a text message from the German guy about asking me for a supper well

to be continued

No comments: