Monday, June 01, 2009

My first post

First of all, I have to tell you guys I am a total blog failure and this blog should be my 4th Blog I have ever created in my life. It was four years ago when I started “trying” to write a blog, it wasn’t easy at all and that blog lasted for 3 days. The second attempt of starting a blog was when I had my first “official” boyfriend 3 years ago. I tried so hard to keep it up to record every single romantic moment of my first relationship and I tried to have one entry per day. Eventually, the blog lasted for a week. The third attempt was also three year ago when I planned to go to Japan alone. The intention of that blog was to record everything (includes all of the research, planning, cost…etc) of my first travel adventure. That one was quite embarrassing for me, cause I only had two posts in the entire blog. Now every time when I think about it I feel nothing but disappointed in myself, because that blog could have been so interesting and helpful for people who want to travel alone for the first time. Anyway, I really hope this blog could last since I spent some time on the banner design. This blog will be about everything happening in my daily life, It might be not as exciting as a ugly lady can sing a classic song, but I still hope you guys would enjoy reading it.

No comments: