Saturday, March 20, 2010

A very long story in Montreal - Day 5, 6 and 7

I was talking to my friend K, which is one of my very good friends who would read my blog regularly, the other night. I realized I missed some of the informations in my previous posts. First, M is a Hong Konger, Asian and P is a French Canadian, white. I guess it makes more sense why M is so jealous of me since we are both asian.

Day 5, 21th, Sunday

We went out together to shop for some ingredients I needed to make that day's supper. We all pretended nothing had happened, especially me and P, we didn't even talk when P's around. We (P and M and B and one of M's friend and me) played card games again after supper and P was kicking me under the table the whole time. P actually needed to write an exam the next day, but he insisted to stay playing cards with us and I knew he was doing that for me, I did feel a bit guilty but I didn't want him to go back to his room either. We played until we can't even move, It was a really nice night.

Day 6, 22th, Monday

I woke up without M sleeping next to me. I saw P in his room preparing his paper then I asked him where was everyone Me and P had a small chat before he when for the exam and he told me he would definitely fail the exam but it's okay. Since I knew P actually doesn't like M that much, it's actually really hard for me to understand why M would just sleep in P's room. Therefore I asked M why would he do that (sleeping in your roommate's room) carefully that night. Then M told me proudly that he do it all the time and trying to tell my how close they are again. I felt very bad for him because of that. M is so obsessed with P and he doesn't P doesn't like him at all.

Day 7, 23th, Monday

This was the day I need to go back. I am sure M was waiting for that day so badly. In the other hand, it was a sad day for me and P, especially we can have a a proper goodbye since M is around.

he texted me "I miss you already" as soon as I get on the bus...

No comments: