Wednesday, April 21, 2010

a single man

I finally found my comfort back recently after that stupid incident happened two weeks ago. I am sorry I still don't feel very comfortable to tell what had happened. The only thing i could say is I felt extremely guilty after the incident. I felt like I had done something evil. I literally couldn't eat last week and I lost so much weight. I looked pale and weak. Everybody was telling me I should be the one to be blame but i just can't help blaming myself.

I always thought I could play the bad boy, but I guess with my paranoia of guilt, I could hardly be one.

Therefore, I have been devoting myself to my portfolio development in order to distract myself. The progress has been going smoothly and my portfolio should be finished fairly soon.

I finally got a copy of a single man from the library, I am so thrilled to read it since it adored the movie.

No comments: