Friday, April 02, 2010

What I am doing today and what happened to me recently

It's 19 degrees here and the weather is absolutely beautiful. I am sitting in a Starbucks and drinking a decaf latte with my Abercrombie T-shirt but this is actually not part of my plan. My original plan was going to my college to work for a while then go to the a book binding workshop that held there later today. However, I didn't know that my school is not opened until the workshop start (because of good Friday), so I walked to the nearest Starbucks and plan to sit until the workshop started.

Lets talk about my recently life since I have plenty of time in this Starbucks. Do you guys still remember the good looking chubby white guy I've mention in my earlier post? We eventually became very good friends since we share VERY similar taste in music and movie, so we hang out very often. I always know that he kinda like me but I did make it clear that I just want to be friend with him. However, last week, After we went to a club together we kinda had sex, we didn't fuck, mostly just hj. We were extremely drunk so I thought I could get away from it. Nevertheless, Few days ago, he brought it up and asked me what was it. I told him it was a mistake and I still want to be friend with him. He asked me if I like him. To be honest, I do, he has a cute and sincere personality. However, I failed to explain to him how relationship is much more then just the feeling. I just don't see we can be each other. I think the biggest problem of him is he is not mature enough for me. I could totally be his boyfriend but I knew it won't last long, and once we break up we can't be friends anymore. Therefore I was insisted for us to just be friends. He told me he is hurt by what I said and told me he rather hear I am not interested in him at all. We didn't talk for days after the conversations until yesterday, he seemed more calm this time and seemed to be willing to be friend with me again...

No comments: