Monday, December 07, 2009

Hi everybody, long time no see, i want to talk about school!!! boo!!!

I know its been a long time since my last update, it is because I had my final exams and I was very stressed in the past 2 weeks. But now all the exams are done and i can finally update my blog again!! hooray!!!!

I was so stressed about the exam last week because if i fail that course it means i will have to take an extra semester to finish my degree and that would be very stupid since that course is actually has nothing relate to my major. That class is kinda like a history class of fashion. One of the reason for choosing that class is because i thought the reading would be easier to read ( I always have trouble reading academic article, but the fact is, that class readings are so ridiculously difficult and dull and heavily loaded. There are about 20 readings in total that we have to read through out the whole class but I only read four of them and i was still playing MW2 the day before exam cuz i know i will not be able to read the rest of the reading in one night anyway, but i was still nervous. I was kinda prepared to just bull shit the entire essay question part. HOWEVER, when i saw the essay questions i almost laughed, because that two essay questions are about the readings that i have actually read, I even did a presentation on on of them. I was lucky, very lucky. Now I don't need to suffer from doubting if i could pass the course now!!yay!!!

I promise I will update more often!!!

No comments: