Tuesday, November 17, 2009

OMG!!! me singing karaoke @ Myspace!!!



Well, for those who have already known about this myspace service please feel free to laugh at my outdated discovery. The thing is I've known they have such function for a long time but I just never eager to found out how it works because I thought it would be stupid. However, since i had nothing better to do today, I went to myspace and registered an account and downloaded the karaoke program (you need to download a program in order to make the whole thing works). Then I started to try this function out.......

IT'S SOSOSOSOSO FXXKING AMAZING!

I was so addicted to it that I spent 5 hours recording songs. The good thing about this function is the operation system is so user friendly even your 70 years old grandma would know how to use. It almost does everything that you will need for creating a cover song video, from offering lyrics, vocal on/off, video and audio recording, to uploading. All you need is a mic, cam (optional) and a computer. If you pay some money you can even change the key of the song and have vocal effect. Moreover, the song selection is really good as well. Although It doesn't have every single songs, at least they have the hit ones, for both new and old songs (I was recording "over the rainbow" for over an hour). However, it still has few things i think it need to be improved, for intense, the lyrics animation doesn't sync with the music very well and the quality of the video it record for you is rather poor (unless you pay, of cuz) and only the first 10 recordings are free and if you want to continue recording you will need to pay. The thing that worthwhile to notice is you don't need to pay at all if you just want to sing along the karaoke music, however, you can just do that in youtube as well, the point of this service really is the recording part. Therefore i am actually thinking paying for this service maybe for a month, which is like 10USD. A month is actually more then enough since my enthusiasm for such things usually lasts less then that.....

anyway, i am still addicted!!!

Myspace Karaoke website
http://ksolo.myspace.com/

1 comment:

I. said...

tehehe! can't wait to try