Tuesday, November 03, 2009

Aunt visiting / Friend haunting in Craigslist

I have been extremely busy last week. One of the major reasons is my aunt was visiting me all the way form Hong Kong for 9 days and that means i had to take care of her in that 9 days. Please don't got me wrong, i am more then happy to take care of her since we are actually quite close, the thing is she came in the wrong time, when i have a presentation and essay due that week and an other typographic project (so now you could tell how busy i was). I was actually a little bit nervous becasue i have never had my relative stay in my place for that long and i really don't know if i would handle it especially she we have stay in the same room all the time. Fortunately, it turned out to be very pleasant a visit and she was being super understand. I originally thought 9 days was a bit long but now i really do miss her and wish she could have stayed a tiny bit longer. :(

anyway, Can you guys remember how many times I have complained that I have no friends???? seriously, i really can't remember, i just know i had complained lots.

well, after all the complaining, I've finally done something! (yay!)

I posted an ad on Craigslist saying i want to have friends (how simple!)

surprisingly i did get quite a lot of feedback and of cuz, that includes perverts replies too even i stated clearly in my ad that "if you think you might be one of those perverts then please don't reply" but you know, that kind of that do happen. LOL. After scanning all the replies i found one of them might be worth to reply to. oh, by the way, i got this straight guy's reply, saying that he wants to make friends with me. But, Honestly, i really do not think a straight guy would want to be friend with a gay gay so willingly, it really makes me think he is whether a questioning or a serial gay killer, do you guys think that sounds abnormal too? should I or shouldn't I reply him? anyway! i replied that "worth to reply to guy". After years of putting efforts on making local fiends in a western country. I do believe race is a factor when people pick their friends. However, I think that is no one's fault and thats just the way it is, especially Asian do that all the time too. Therefore when i replied him by email i attached my photos with it so that I could save me some time if he is a white gay sucker who is only looking for white gay friends. However, I got his email this evening and the context is actually quite genuine and it does make me believe he want to make friends with me and he even told me my photos are nice (of coz, i am a cute guy!!!). I just replied him before this blog entry, guys, WISH ME LUCK PLEASE!!!!!!

by the way, I successfully claimed 550 bucks from the dental insurance, yay!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

ohh a craigslist ad!!! so interesting!