Sunday, November 15, 2009

Meeeeeeeeeeeeee

I have been playing Call of duty: modern warfare 2 for the past few days non-stop and i still suck at this stupid shooting game. This is actually the first "first person shooting" game i have ever perched and so i am not ashamed of the fact that I am not that good at it, but, WHY WOULD I DIE SO EASILY?? whereas other online players don't seem to fall that easily like me, WHY!?!?!?!? so annoying.

W called again on Friday, the last time he called was almost 2 months ago. I felt much better when he called this time and I didn't seem to care what happened anymore so we just chatted. May be I am just so sick of giving a shit of what he did so much. We chatted for almost 2 hours, mostly boring stuff, but i guess that's not the point of this conversation. The point of this conversation is really about we can finally move on and start being friends. I really don't know if i really can just be friends with him to be honest, but I seem to be fine with it today, hell knows what I will think tomorrow.

This Korean dude makes me smile :)

No comments: