Sunday, November 08, 2009

My little middle finger


I was supper stressed for the past few days mainly because my roommate told me that he had to move out on January. That means if i want to stay in where i am staying I have to sign a new one-year contract with the management company but since I have too much uncertainty in my future, which i am graduating on Dec and i dont know if i could found a job here, I really can't commit that much. therefore I whether found a roommate who can sign the lease for me or found somewhere to move on Jan.

I am so SICK of moving!!!
looking for places>packing>moving>organizing
fuck fuck fuck fuck

Especially i absolutely LOVE where i am staying right now, i love this apartment in every aspect, location, price, and the quality of building...

Sign...despite I actually had few things I should be happy about, like finally I seem to find a friend and the positive feedbacks of my project, I still felt very stressed. In fact I felt even more stressed by not being able to enjoy those happy moments. I can't even eat properly after my roommate told he he had to leave. All i ate that night was a very small portion of vegetables.

Two days later, I was feeling a tiny bit better, but, still stressed, I went to the Art museum with my friend Lu because i thought Art piece might claim me down from the stress and art museum seems to be a good place to chat (feel free to hate me, art lovers). After telling her all my troubles at the art museum we decided to the shopping mall to get a birthday present for Lu's friend. It was quite cold that day so we decided to take a bus. When we were close to the bus stop we saw this bus was next to it and we started running. However, when we got there the bus driver started closing the door. Its not like the door got closed then we got there; its more like we got there then the door got closed. I was furious indeed, and the first idea that popped up in my head was that the driver was a racist. Well, you can't really blame me by thinking that because i had experienced this before, not just once. Therefore I rose my middle finger to the long-gone bus. Then I heard this guy behind yell, "hey man, don't do that, its not cool". Then i turned around and looked. I saw there were actually a bunch of people and they were waiting for the bus too then i realize the reason why the bus didn't wait for us is because the bus is full and its not because of "US". I was totally embarrassed and i really didn't know what to say. Then I received countless weird staring and I was supper uncomfortable. They much think, "OMG, this guy dress up so well but acted like a cavemen". Honestly, rising my middle finger is not something that i usually do. However, that day i was really stressed therefore i felt "everyone against/dislike me". I am not trying to make an excuse here for my rule action and i know what i did is wrong. I think this is actually a very good lesson for me to teach myself that I have to hold my temper even when i am in angry or stress, at lease before I figure things out.

anyway, I am feeling much better now regarding the housing issue, at lease i will have 2 month right?

No comments: