Monday, September 28, 2009

I really can't wait...Final Fantasy XIII just looks amazing


TGS is on right now so I can't really not talk about games.

I am so excited to see all the news of Final Fantasy XIII !!!

The Final Fantasy franchise is one my a favorite amount other games. I started playing FF when FFVIII came out (unfortunately not FFVII) and I just fail in love with it once I played it. However, the new FF franchise, which is FFXIII, seems to have the longest developing time in the game history (I think the only one that could compare with it is the GT franchise)

I really hope the characters in FFXIII will be able to change their weapons (I want to use polearms!!!) but it does seems to have such an opinion according to what I saw \(T _T)/

Moreover, every Summon in this generation seem to have the ability to transform into different transportation, like motor bike, house, sports car...etc.

Anyway, The English version of the game is not coming out until next year spring and since SE is notorious for their delay in releasing date, I guess by the time I could actually play it it will be about next year summer....

Here's the new trailer of the game(released in TGS '09")

No comments: