Tuesday, September 08, 2009

TureBlooding ep11

Okay, I know I said I was going to talk about the guy who I DID NOT meet in Vancouver in this post but I just can't not talk about trueblood




Since I was in Vancouver when the last episode was aired and I didn't have a chance to watch it until few days ago.




I have to say the last episode of the famous vampire series is very disappointing! When it started to show the end credits I was like "what the fuck? It’s finished? No way!". That entire episode only included trash talks between Jason and Andy, the boring scene of Bill staying in the vampire queen's mansion and Lafayette's stupid panic over Eric. I have no fucking clue why Sookie would lay down with that old guy in her house for so long with no reason, It was just stupid. I really hope all the boredom this episode has is just the strategy of presenting the season finale, which is going to air two weeks later.



Key scenes of episode 11 (there's only one)

Cross-dressing Eric, cute!

if you want to see more alexander skarsgard do cross-dressing, you might want to check out the movie Kill your darlings.

No comments: