Friday, September 11, 2009

Vancouver geeky boy (1)

As I promised I am going to talk about the story of the boy who i DIDN'T meet when I was in Vancouver in this post.

However, before I talk about this guy I have to talk about this girl "Kate" (false name of coz) because she is kinda our Cupid, but a very annoying one.

When I was in Vancouver two weeks ago, "A" threw a Mafia game party for me at her house since she knew I love playing the game Mafia (of cuz she loves it too). Mafia is a game that requires numerous intelligent players to involve (at lease 8 players), therefore it’s very hard to gather the party to make a successful Mafia game. That night A invited lots of her friends included her high school classmate Kate. My first impression of Kate was that she was a friendly, confident, intelligent girl who doesn't really care about her appearance. The game was really fun but several people left after few games and at the end there were only 7 of us left in the game. Then I asked the remaining people if they know anyone live nearby they could invite to join the game. Then Kate immediately said she knew a guy who might be able to join the game and this gay is very hot and he is also gay as well. Then I was like, "yea, that's great, call him now". However, she suddenly changed her mind, she told me that might not be a good idea to invite him because he had to ride the bike home after the game and it was late night already. That really doesn't sound very convincing to me and I think it was very random for her to change her mind all in a sudden but I knew there's nothing I could do to make her to invite that cute gay guy to join us, I was disappointed indeed. Then I asked her if she could show me his photos on her facebook. This guy, lets call him Vancouver geeky boy (vgb) for now, is actually a fairly sweet, geek looking guy (he wears geeky glasses in most of his pictures on facebook), yet he is not "hot", which is what Kate described him as (I really doubt if Kate know what "hot" means after I see vgb's picture). Nevertheless, I personally do found him and attractive especially his geeky look (I am a big geek lover, I have no idea why :-D). Then I started asking Kate about this vgb. Kate seemed very excited when she talked about him and she just kept telling us how sweet and talented he is. Eventually we carried on the topic after the game while we were having bubble tea. She told us it's a pity that he is gay otherwise they would be dating already. Honestly I don't see that coming even if vgb is a straight guy (of course I didn't saying anything). At that time, I've felt very intrigued by who vgb really is and I know I have to find a way to get Kate to introduce us...



to be continued...

No comments: