Saturday, September 26, 2009

Princesm as a gamer - Lost Planet 2 Demo at PS3


OMG, The Lost Panet 2 is sosoosososo good. I downloaded the Demo few days ago and played with my friend Mx yesterday. The game play is very good, especially it adopts the co-cop idea from Resident evil 5(both games are from is from capcom). It just feels very good to be able to have the adventure of the game with your friends/strangers, and it actually make those action-advanture games less scary for me to play (I probably would not be able to finish Resident evil 5 if i didn't play it with an other player online). Moreover, The graphic of TLP2 is amazing as well (its even better then Resident evil 5!), I hope the the resolution would pump into 1080p when the official version release cuz it still look a bit rough.

release date : 2009 winter(xbox) / unknown (PS3)

sign... yea... I am a PS3 owner =.=

No comments: