Tuesday, July 21, 2009

The delayed apologize.

I got W's email yesterday.

It was a apologizing email. Honestly i am really surprised i would even got his email again after I've called him a jerk (dont get me wrong, i did mean it), let alone he would apologize of what he did.

anyway, this is the email

"Hey P.

i really hate you being angry at me.. i'm sorry about it - i've thought about what you said and i was wrong.. I hope you'll forgive me and we can talk soon..

W"

I didn't reply. i guess its because i am still angry with him. that few sentences are definitely not enough to make me forgive what he did. Moreover, In that email he just seemed he just dont want me to be angry with him but to acknowledge he really did somthing wrong. you know most of the people would not want to be accused to be a jerk. More importantly, that incident was just a wake up call, I should have leave him much earlier anyway. I am glad that this email is not that well written, otherwise I really dont know if i can still keep my strength to stay away from him.

No comments: