Friday, July 03, 2009

Finally met some gay friends (1)

This is actually quite unusual to me.

I always refuse to meet or hang out with a group of gay friends. Why not? please don't tell me you don't know 9 out of 10 gay guys are nosy bitches, they gossip, a lot. I know this fact since I was grade 9 and i knew i am not going to like it therefore since then i never want to meet a group of gay friends. Each of my gay friend are quite individual which means when I hang out with my gay friends I only hang out with them once at a time and try my best to not to involve their group activities. Anyway, It helps me to prevent those gay bitches bitching about me, especially most of my friends are older then me they tend to take care of me therefore my name never really got discredited, well, not that i know. However, In the other hand, E, my best gay friend (used to be my best straight friend), didn't take my advice, when he turned gay few years ago he met a bunch of gay friends and hanged out with them all the time. Then he kept dating guys in his friend groups. Dating guys in your friend group shouldn't be a huge issue at all but breaking up with them is a serious one, especially the one who has tighter bounding with the group isn't you. It was too late for him to realized that. I don't know why E is so unfortunate every time his relationship ended the other guy would kept bitching about him to his friends (actually that is understandable, you would want "your" friend in your side right?) . Eventually after few broke ups, a huge amount of so called "friends" turned against him and call him a slut. I know E very for a long time and he is definitely not a slut (although some time he does act quite slutty). Anyway, after a long period of time being discredited, now those who kinna know about him but never meet him and talk to him in person would think he is a slut. Even my friends who have seen my photos that i took with E and didn't know we are best friends would tell me he is a slut and i should avoid him, of course i didn't tell E but It really makes the idea of meeting group gay friends sound very bad in my mind.

The days of living in this western country had been quite pleasant for me since the day i came here. I was lucky enough to meet a bunch of very good friends who have similar interest and maturity as me. I have to say that the first 2 years of college life was my favorite year in this country because i have those friends. However, since they are all older then me and graduate earlier then me they leave earlier then me as well, since my third year my friend has been leaving one by one. In my fourth year i almost has no good friends left in the city i am living in. I actually thought I would be fine because i had never thought friends would be a such important thing to me anyway. However, after one year of being no friends at all i realized how much i miss those friends i had and how much I need friends. I guess there were other factors as well, like i went through a serious family issue last summer and i were having winter depression last winter. Therefore I was desperate enough that I've decided I really should meet some new gay friends even if they are in group...

After few attempts, i did it.....well, at least it looks like it....I will have more detail tomorrow cuz it time to sleep now....

yawning*

No comments: