Sunday, July 12, 2009

Princesm's blog note 12-7-2009

Lots of things happened recently, bad things mostly. those things made me so depressed that I just couldn't do anything at all, the only thing i could do is constantly think about those bad things. All those things could make the perfect excuse for me to stop writing the blog since i am not good at writing, everything i write it takes me lots of time. However, i have decided to continue writing this blog because I know i just can't let myself drown into the lake of darkness. Moreover, i think this blog gives me a very good opportunely for me to share the things in my mind and i believe it would help for me to let go of what happened. I don't know if there is someone would constantly read this blog, if you happen to be one of them, i want to say thanks here, thank you for reading this small blog even this blog is so insignificantly existed.

Princesm 12-7-2009

No comments: