Thursday, July 09, 2009

Some drama? (1)

Sometimes i wonder if what i write is interesting enough for people to read since this blog isn't meant to just for myself but also for the public to read as well. Therefore sometimes I think i should just skip some events which don't sound very interesting for most of the people, but, isn't it what blog there for and why it is so interesting to read? recording small, insignificant events or things that only mean something for their own but it somehow connects to the readers?

Therefore, I have decided I would just write whatever I feel like to write even it might even sounds silly to other people.

Therefore, "SUCK IT UP, GUYS!!!" hahahahhahahahahahhaha

okay, the long boring introductions is actually for the following incident......the reason i dont want to write about this is because i dont even know what i think is even true, I would be so embarrassed if its not :P. anyway, this is what happened.

Since me and T just exchanged phone number last week and we haven't been spoken to each other since then I decided I should do something to bring our friendship to the next stage. I text messaged him my msn few days ago. The same day, he called and told me he just got off from work and wanted to hang out. I told him I needed time to prepare, hence I suggested he should just come over my place and wait for me. Eventually we were just staying at my place and start drinking and chatting. Although T might not be the best mate I want to chat with but I still had a fairly pleasant time chatting. After that we decided to move our ass to go for supper. By the time we are ready to go T got a phone call from this friend asking if we want to join them for supper in up town. I agreed and we finally joined them around 7. Including me, there were only four people this time (ma, T, S and E). I've seen S and E once before in that gay event but we almost didn't chat at all since it was the first time I meet them and the crowd was quite big which makes it awkward to talk. I was hoping I could finally have some real conversation with them this time. The supper was really pleasant and I enjoy it very much. T turns out to be the normalest guy within the group, S is the uptight kind and E is the crazy dude. After the supper, on the way to take his car, he told me sometime a somwhow shocking news, he told me he had known me for a very long time. However, i have no memory meeting his guy before last week......(continue)

No comments: