Friday, July 31, 2009

Recent me

I know I know, i haven't been updating my blog for a week.

it just.....I haven't been in a good mood since i stopped talking with W. I basically couldn't do anything. I was just working out and watching drama in the past two weeks. I am never a work out person (please dont imagine me having a masculine body, gross) but during the first week of ignoring him. I know and i told myself i need something to focus on beside thinking about him so i joined a gym near by where I live. The original intention of joining it is just for their swimming pool cuz Swimming can clear my mind because when i swim, I could only think about swim but nothing else. It feels so great to be in the water and being care free, both mind and body. I almost go to gym everyday now and now I've already lost 4 lbs and my muscles are all toned up. I guess I shouldn't be too sad cuz at last i dont feel trashy about my body anymore.

oh, by the way, after a long drag, T and S finally broke up (i am sure its not because of me :P). However, the one who really suffer from this doesn't seem to be either T or S but me cuz they both keep blaming each other to me after the break up. honestly i really dont want to know, but since i am their friend i guess i have no choose but to suck it up. the only thing i could do save myself some brain cells is to shut up and listen to them otherwise if i dare to give any comments and agreemants of what they said it means i am willing to be the judge between them that means I will even suffer more.

anyway, T and S, good luck with your break up and I dont want to know more about how much you guys hate each other

No comments: