Monday, August 03, 2009

W called.

Few days ago, W left me message in skype telling me he miss and and miss talking me in early morning.

but i didn't reply

The next day, He messaged me again in the morning. I usually wouldn't wake up that early but because i had a appointment with the hair dresser that day therefore i was there when he me messaged me. He said hey and few seconds later he tried to call me from skype. I was so nervous i didn't know what to do at all. It wasn't as easy as just ignoring his text message. I don't know how to explain why but its just hard. I felt like i have to make a decision in such a short time. It didn't occrue to me ignoring his phone cell is an opinion, all i can thought about was whether "answer" or "refuse". Trust me, I want to talk to him more then anything in the world, but i refused his call. Again, i really didn't know what to think, but that time I know if i answer the phone call I will fall into his trap again.

then he sent the following message to me:

"P, I would not bug you and annoy you again so i won't call you again, I just want to tell you I really miss you and want to talk to you"

I was so nervous my sweat is all over my body. I was sad too, sad that he told he would not call again.

I tried so hard to type something but i couldn't. After 10 minutes of struggling, i finally went:

"anything important?"

"no, i just want to talk to you"

"K, bye"

this is how our conversation ended

No comments: