Thursday, August 06, 2009

The Karaoke incident



"When you hang out a bunch of gay guys, you will get nothing but drama"

from the greatest poet - Princesm


Last week, I went to S's friend's birthday Karaoke party with S (of cuz). However, sicne T and S had broken up and i will be likely to stay in S's place for the night after karaoke therefore I asked if T mind if i go. well i know it is not necessary but I still did because i kinna know how it feels to have your good friend hanging out with your ex-boyfriend who you still love/hate. When i asked T he acted like he does care and tell me he is fine with that. I knew that might not be totally true but the thing is I really really wanted to sing karaoke and since he has said yes, so if he regreds, it will not be my fault.

the karaoke night was fine and It was fun too. However, when S was driving me to his place he suggested somehting fairly interesting which wow me a little bit.

S "Hey, i want to tell you something"
me "shoot"
S "I just washed the bed sheet of my bed, therefore i took the one from the guest room"
me "oh?"

S "Dont worry, my bed is enough for two people"
me "arrr" <WHAT THE FUCK? you are suggesting we should sleep together??>
S "Don't worry, i won't do anything, it just my bed is the only bed has a bed sheet"
me "arrrr.........i think i can sleep without a bedsheet" <OMG, that is the lamest excuse i have even heard to get someone sleep on their bed>

Then it was silence. However, he will asked me if i want to sleep on his bed and i used my last bit of energy and went, "thank you, i think i am fine."

S has been sending obvious singles since i've met him when he was still with T. Every time i could just play dumb and pretend I didn't know and ignore it. But this time, since this excuse is so lame it made me look so weird when i play dumb dumb.

S, i might have screwed you to if you are just someone.
Its too bad you are not

I called T the next day at the midnight. T seemed he was half-sleeping. After i said hi he went:

T "how was it?"
me "how was what?"
T "how was the love making last night?
me "what? love makeing? whit whom?"
T "your friend"
me "my friend, you mean S?"


well, obviously T is jealous which i am not surprised at all, although i knew he was half-joking but isn't it a bit uncool to say something like that to your friend? moreover, i have asked him if he mind and he said no. He has absolutely no right to say such things to me and i am offended indeed.

me "T, I am your friend, what you have said is an insult"
then T was playing dumb, he went "oh what did i say"
me "you were accusing me slept with S"
T "i didn't say that"
me "i don't feel like talking now, bye"


yes, I hanged him up, otherwise I will be wasting my time if i carry on the conversation him.

Sigh......drama.......drama.......drama

No comments: