Monday, August 24, 2009

Have you drunk TrueBlood today? ep10

minor spoiler attention: this post contains minor spoilers of the TV show TrueBlood episode 10

I KNEW IT, I knew sookie is more then just a telepathic and she has the power to destroy that bitch Maryann. I knew it! really!

but wait...Sookie Stackhouse, how could you have sex with Eric!?!? Huh?? How could you do this to Bill !? I know Eric is super hot, but still...you've got yourself a handsome vampire already, girl, you got to learn to embrace of what you have and stop being greedy.

So far the story is going as I predicted - When Bill left sookie to found helps from Lorena, Sookie will somehow be in a danger position again and Eric will save her life once again at the very last minute then Sookie will fall in love with him after then. Sigh......poor Bill, I will totally take you if Sookie is really going to leave you for Eric. Hey, here my neck (yes, I am proud to be a gay fang-banger).

By the way, there is actually another Hottie in the show that I really like. Nope, not Jason. Its Terry!!

Terry Belleflur is played by Todd Lowe. He is sosoosososososo Cute, He looks like a gentle teddy bear in the show!!














Key scenes of episode 10

Sookie! How could you...

Bitch, I want slap you so hard that you will not need botox to get your face numb

Yea, take that bitch!

No comments: