Sunday, August 23, 2009

Shopping day

I don't look too bad compare to the model behind me, right?


It's weird, I'm starting to feel guilty when I stop updating this blog even I don't know if anyone is reading it, Damn!

I actually have quite a few topics I really want to cover in this blog, but it just takes so long for me to organize my writing since I am really suck at writing.

Anyway Anyway, I went shopping with one of my best friends Z last Wednesday. The weather was a pretty pleasant therefore we decided to take some pictures as well (see up there). It's been a long time since last time I actually went shopping, which differ from just walking past a mall. We walked around the expensive shopping area in Town. Of course I love fashion since i am a homo, however, since i am still a poor student I rarely get brand name stuff even I have a part time job cuz being a visa student is just so expensive which makes me feel really guilty if I spend any money on brand name clothing. Moreover, I always think it is really stupid to chase just the brand name but the design (I just couldn't understand why people would spend hundreds of dollars to get a T-shirt with just has the logo "Y3" on the chest, as well as the ugly coach bag with the ugly coach pattern). I do believe cheap clothing could look equally cool if it is well mixed and matched. However, my cynic ran away immediately once I got into those expensive stores. I became the little child who is looking at colorful sweets with his sparkling eyes. "We don't stand a chance when we face true beauty, not even a glance" said one of my favorite writer Vincci Cheuk when she describe the moment when she saw a Marc Jacobs dress.

After shopping and dinner I went to Z's new place and stayed there for 2 days since her girl friend, yes it's HER GIRL FRIEND, were gone to the states for couple days. Z's new place is located far up north of where I live at a remote country side (had to take about an hour bus to get there, geez). But since the place is so far away its extremely quiet at night it made the best sleep I've had since I've moved to downtown. I actually brought my computer with me and optimistically thought I would be productive when I am in a quiet place like that, but it turned out me and Z was just eating and sleeping and watching movie all day. Well, in a VERY optimistic side, that is what holidays for, am i right?

No comments: