Sunday, August 09, 2009

Nice supper and clubbing Night





"Oh, I wish I have time to XXX!" It properly the most common thoughts to come across when people who is being busy and just not be able to anything else other then their work. Making fancy meal happens to be one of the things I would think about at that moment. However, it doesn't mean i would really do it when i have free time again. Just like now, I thought I would try so many recipe during this summer holiday, but in fact, I haven't been trying anything fancy until yesterday.

This is what i made Potato Gnocchi with Veal and Mushroom Sauce. see recipe

for this special occasion I invited Clare to join me, we had the supper at my balcony. This is actually the first time i ever have a meal at my balcony. supper at the balcony with wine and jazz, It was just what i wanted. :P

Trust me, it IS very good, you guys should try it

we went to clubbing later on the nite, but i guess we went there too late, we waited like an hour (seriously!) to get in the club, lucky the music in there is very nice, it makes a perfect night. :)

No comments: