Monday, January 18, 2010

Dating an 18-year-old. (1)

Oh man, I don't even know where to start.

About a year ago, there was this random white dude added me on facebook. I don't usually add people I don't know in person on facebook but I made a exception on that one. We were nothing more then just random facebook buddies who would leave comments to each others photos occasionally. We weren't even friends so we've never actually chatted and I didn't even know if he is gay or not. Until a week ago he added me on msn, he told me he just moved to the city where I am currently living in and he wanted to date me because he think I am extremely cute. It was very straight forward indeed. I would love to date him if he is not that much younger, well, I've always known he is younger but just didn't know he is that young, 18, are you serious? and the thing is, I am almost sure he is a bottom from his look (like a cutesy emo boy look and always in his tight women jeans just like I do), why would I date a 18-year-old bottom? However, within this three day's chatting, he kept trying to prove me how much of a Top he is, a dominant one, he constantly reinforced. He would say the most nasty things to me to prove to me how "mature" he is, sexually. Honestly, I was a bit turned on by those nasty words but I would never let him know I was turned on by them. In fact, well, if he was telling me the truth, he actually had so much more sex experience then I ever had. He told me his first time was 14. It was just crazy. My first time was fucking 20. I just can't believe how horny this generation's teenagers are. Anyway, he kept asking me for a date and I kept rejecting with the same reason, which is "you are too young", every time when he hears it he told me who shallow I am and how I shouldn't limit myself by the age.

Am I really shallow? Is age really just a game of numbers and only mentality should count? or the idea of men should always be bigger, stronger, older, smarter is inborn in our mind that we just can't resist?

I even told W about this. It was kinda weird, because that was the first time I've ever brought up a topic about dating an other guy. He told me the same thing about I should be open to that and he actually told me I should try to date him but just don't tell him all the details. Then I started thinking maybe I should give it a try to prove I can be "open" too, but I still wasn't sure because some times he does sound like a kid, a kid who wants to talk like a adult. Until 3 days ago, he told me he wanted to guess what kind of person I would want to be with in an relationship.

This is what he said:
Sam=18-year-old boy P=25-year-old Princesm

Sam: You like to be treated gentlemanly, you like to be paid for, but you like to retain some independance.. You like to be talked to sweetly as opposed to harshly. You like to be held
P: okay, tell me more
Sam: Lol.. You like to be cared for but you also are subservient. You like to cook for a man and you like to be appreciated for your talents.
P: I also like to stand tiptoe and kiss a man who is teller then me
P: okay, i will give you a chance
Sam: that's so cute.. That's one of my fave things about shorter guys!

So, we went on a date the following day

to be continued...



No comments: