Thursday, January 28, 2010

OMG! I was kissed by fucking FK

It still grosses me out when I think about it now.

okay, if you don't know who FK is then read the previous post or click here.

Yesterday is the last day of M's business trip here therefore we decided to have a farewell sleep in/PJ party in his hotel where is just 1 minutes away from where I live. I didn't want FK to come but it was just hard to not to invite him since he and M are friends and M didn't know the creepy stories I had with FK.

One interesting thing was M was being very touchy-feely to me the whole night. Since he is a bottom as well so I don't see the harm of it, I just let him, I even let me kiss my cheek. However, FK didn't seem to know what is the different between he and M. He probably thought he can do the same thing to me as what M did, so he tried to touch me few times that night and I just pushed him away every time he did it.

Whereas M had huge king size bed in his room so we three decided to just sleep on the same bed together after couples of drinks and a long chat(me and M did most of the chatting, FK remains quiet all the time), which is actually part the plan and the point of having a PJ party there. After we got ready to sleep, I set myself on the middle of the bed between M and FK, which soon I noticed that is a total mistake. On the bed, M put his arms around me and hug me, which I actually enjoyed it. However, Few seconds later, unsurprisingly, FK tried to do the same thing to me as well. Eventually I had to swap the position with M to avoid FK. I wasn't feeling very comfortable with FK the whole night because of this odd, but I still manage to handle it in a very nice manner because I thought he is just lack of social decency and didn't know what to act in front of someone who he likes. However, the next, he did something totally cross the line.

HE FUCKING KISSED ME

he probably thought I was still sleeping and wouldn't notice the kiss. the fact is he was wrong, I had my eyes closed but I wasn't really sleeping that time because I was waken by M when he woke up earlier that morning. I was half sleep and half awake at that time and I totally felt the kiss. It was so GROSS I screamed right after he kiss. I have to say it is not the kiss that gross me out the most, but the creepiness of the action, thinking about kissing me when I cant notice and can't defend myself. I was totally creep out. M asked me what happened. I told him I was kissed my FK and FK didn't say a word at that time. I didn't know what to do except feeling horrid to be honest and FK just pretended nothing had happened.

The whole thing still gross me out and I do not think I will never talk to/meet/contact in any of form with FK again.

EWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!!!!!!!!!!

P.S. I told the whole incident to one of my friend and he told me that is not count as a molestation. He told me molestation should involved more touching and squeezing. A kiss is not anything like that at all. But I did feel offended by it! Do you guys think that is molestation at all or I am just over reacting?

No comments: