Saturday, January 23, 2010

Dating an eighteen-year-old (2)

I have a feeling that a lot of people is waiting for the rest of this story.

so, here you go!!

please read dating an eighteen-year-old (1) before you read this post

One condition I made before accepting this invitation is that he had to pay for the supper, I am an ass hole i know, but I do have reason tho. The reason I wanted him to pay is because if he wants to be my top/boyfriend in his age, he really has to do a bit more then other older-then-me guy to prove me he can handle a guy that much older then him. It's totally unfair, but its just something he needs to do if he really want this date. I wasn't being that brutal anyway, I told him he has to pick the restaurant as well so he could choose somewhere inexpensive to go.

Eventually he chose this Japaneses restaurant that he has never been and near where I live. That Japanese restaurant was very neat with a very minimal interior decorations which is a good sign of a authentic japanese cuisine. The menu is actually not that impressive and it doesn't have a broad range of variety of food, I wasn't that disappointed because sometimes that is a good sign of a quality Japanese restaurant as well. Since that restaurant seems to be quite famous for their sushi and they only one chose of sushi dish on the menu (I am not talking about rolls), so I ordered that. Appearenly that is the most expensive dish on the menu, which is like $20. He panicked!! I am sure He was nervous when he saw the price. But honestly, I think that's more then reasonable if they offer good sushi.

"hmmm......chicken teriyaki....hmmm...I wonder if its with the miso soup....." he murmured, when he was deciding what to order.

ARE YOU KIDDING ME? who would order chicken teriyaki in a decent japanese restaurant for supper, may be lunch, but definitely not supper. I was sure he worried the cost.

"Order the same thing as me, you came here for the sushi right?" I said, "It's okay, I could pay my own meal, it's important for you to order what you want."

Then he decided to order the sushi plate as well and dismissed my suggestion of paying my own bill.
The sushi turned out to be great, the cut of the fish is very good, most of them are belly cuts except the tuna, but its just hard to have nice fatty tuna outside japan. However, the portion is very small, it might be big enough for a tiny lady but definitely not enough for a grown up men like us. After he paid the bills I suggested to go to an other Japanese restaurant to continue eating and that will be on me.

Did he said anything stupid on the date?

yes he did

Me: So you just believe whatever on the net don't you
Sam: no I don't
Me: Have you heard of the internet myth about growing kittens in a vase and selling it in japan?
Sam: yes, but that is different, that's a fact
Me: OMG, that is a well known internet hoax, how could you believe that is true?? and you DO believe ANYTHING on the net.
Sam: It's a fact! what are you talking about? It's documentary fact and theres photo to prove it, and the web site who record it call the bonsai kitten. (he tried to sound academic here as you can tell)

we kept arguing on that for a while.....

Me: Okay, then find me the web site on your iphone
Sam: Okay

(few seconds later)

Sam: I can't, Its been pulled off (of course, cuz that's a fake site you dump ass)
Me: okay, if that is a fact then find me a reliable news website about this incident.

(few seconds later)

Sam: Oh............oh..........(his voice turning small).....the bonsai kitten thing is a hoax.......you are right

This is how dump he is.

extend reading:
the bonsai kitten hoax

No comments: