Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Met a very nice new firend.......through an annoying friend.

winter is not that bad after all
Its not that much snow this year...

I met this new friend M through my friend FK last Saturday. M is a 23 years old gay Hong Koner who just finished his degree in Hong Kong and now working in this crappy country. Although we live in different cities, after hanging out with Marc twice, I can kinda tell that we would become very good friends in the future, well, at least I would try my best to keep him as a friend, because I figured he is one of the few Chinese gay guys who actually have some comment sense, social decency and able to communicate in a more mature manner.

On the other hand, FK, a 25 year-old Chinese realtor, is the annoying friend. The reason I've never mentioned him here before here in this blog is because he is extremely annoying, it would just get on my nerves if I ever mention anything that he did to me. But whatever, I am going to talk about him right here right now and it would be the only time I will talk about him here. First thing first, he likes me, really likes me, which I didn't notice when I first met him through my friend T, who I have talked about in my earlier blog entries and had brought me into stupid drama before. FK is not handsome at not all but he has this geek look that I quite like when I met him. He is rather quiet when I first met him and that's why it took us half of a year to move on to actually chatting on internet. Once we started chatting I kinda figured out that he likes me. So we moved on to chatting on phone and start "dating". However, after our second date, I decided to stop. Why? keep reading

The first date was okay. However, at the second date, he told me he wanted to watch the movie I have already watched, which is a single man, and asked me if I mind to watch it again with him. It was a very nice movie indeed, so I didn't mind watching it again. Then he told me he had this coupons so I would not need to pay. I thought it was great and fair for me to go to see a movie that I have seen with him. However, When we were going to to have supper before watching the movie, he suggested that I might want to pay for the supper because he paid for the movie. But the thing is, in fact, he didn't really pay for the movie, okay? that was a coupon, and even if he did pay by actually money I still think it was fair for him to pay because I was, in fact, watching a movie that I have watched with him, it was kinda an offer. I can't believe he was "thick skin" enough to ask me to pay for the supper. I didn't seem to have an opinion to refuse it, so I paid. And that supper turned out cost more then that two movie tickets. I wasn't trying to be calculating and I wouldn't have problem with paying half and half for everything including the ticket. but what he did is just not the way it should work.

There's more. On my 25 year-old bday party, He came to my party an hour early. I really didn't know what's in his mind but I have to say I staying with him along was just so creepy since I had no interest in him anymore and started to notice he is a cyberstalker. He looked at my youtube account and murmured, "oh, so your youtube account is xxxxx...." the thing is, he didn't say it in a naughty tone and try to sounds like he was joking, he said it as he has discovered some secret info about me and really will cyberstalk me....THAT'S CREPPY!! OKAY??? god... That's why I will never show him my blog. Oh, I forget to say, he brought all the food that he bought to the party back home without saying a word. Why he did is just weird. That's actually alot more, but I decided I might want to stop here so it won't gross myself out.

No comments: