Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Things that I'm doing and thinking about doing. 19-1-2010

ohhhh!!! I have so much things I want to do!


I am reading Twilight right now...I've never watched the movie, because I think it looks super silly, the only reason I read the book is because the English in it is easy enough for me to read. By the way, although I don't like the movie, I still think Robert Pattinson is rather hot, especially after hearing the rumors about he never showers.....lol, it just hot. (oh yea, I am dirty!)

I am also reading this book too, on writing well, a quite famous book that written by William Zinsser. I am hoping I could writer better after reading it.

I thought about going to England again, more seriously this time. The plan of going to England has always been there since last year. The main reason I dropped the plan last summer is because I had to wait for my study visa to process and the broke up with W also mattered too. That's why I went to Vancouver instead. I thought about that after I finished all the classes last mouth as well, but then I had to found a place to move and to take care all the packing and moving. Moreover, when I finally finished all the courses I started feeling guilty about continuously spending my parents money, especially I've told them I will use the money very carefully and would not want to ask them for money again. They actually told me not to worry about the money several times as long as I use them carefully, I think its very kind of them but I do feel guilty about it and i just want to found a job as soon as possible, so, I dropped the plan again. Now, a month later, I am still working on my work permit application and without a job. I am thinking it actually might be a good time to do during this the time that after I send the application and before I look for the job. I do have several friends in UK I want to visit, like Ri and W and some other friends too. Plus the timing is good as well, the low season allows me to get cheapest tickets. I hope I would have a decision in few days after checking the price and asking my parents opinion.

I also thinking making a Youtube channel, but just dont know what would it be like...I am not even sure if i should do it in English or Chinese.........any ideas?


How could you not love London....these are pictures I've taken 2 years ago when I was in London



oh, I never know this cover exist until today, its so amazing!!!










No comments: