Sunday, January 03, 2010

happy birthday to me!

Today is my 25 year old birthday!!

This is the first photo result if you type in "Birthday" in google image
In the past week I have successfully ignored the fact that my 25 year old b-day is coming. I'm actually surprised I would be so unexcited by my birthday since I used to be very excited about my own birthday. Although that strategy is a bit silly but it did help me to enjoy my last bit of 24 instead of having the 25 years old OLD panic. However, the consequence of the stupid strategy is I am not able to get any one to have supper with my tonight since it is so last minutes. Well, its true that its abit lonely for me but my friends are going to make it up for me this week, so its better.

Although I didn't get any one to celebrate with me today but I did get quite a lot of greeting calls from my friends including my ex W. He called me on skype and said his happy b-day then we played TV games together for a while. While we were on skype T called and he wanted to talk about tomorrow's made up b-day lunch. When I picked up the phone I kinda used a cutesy tone to talk to him. After I hang up the phone W immediately went, "WHO WAS THAT? WHY DID YOU TALK TO HIM WITH THE CUTESY TONE????", he was totally over acting. I thought he was being silly so I just changed the topic. However, after few minutes of chat he asked he same question again and I was a bit piss at that moment, "THATS NONE OF YOUR FUCKING BUSINESS" I yelled in my mind. The relationship T and I is nothing more then just pure friendship but since I really dont care what he think about me anymore so I didn't bother to explain to him. I decided to just let him to be annoyed.

anyway!!! back to my b-day, as my wish I made in the new year day, my wish is to be a stronger, emotionally and physically and world peace!! (its not lame!!! okay!?!?)

No comments: