Friday, January 01, 2010

I've moved!

Finally finished moving!

I have to say moving is actually one of the most frustrating thing in my life.

this is actually quite close to finish all the unpacking and ordering the stuff (although it still looks super messy)

Still can't sleep very well yet (yes, that thing one my bed is bubble wrap)
I actually dont feel very good about this new place mainly because the landlord is a bloody blood sucker and a drama maker, therefore I guess I would just found a better place to move when I found a job. I don't know if I've mentioned in this blog that I've just finished all the courses so I could finally look for a job now.

I had this weird dream yesterday while i was taking a nap. I woke up at a sofa in my home in Hong Kong and my mum was preparing supper. The immediate reaction I had was "oh my god, I thought I am still in XXX(the city I am living in right now)" and I was so happy to be back in Hong Kong. You could totally imagine how depressed I was when I finally woke up FOR REAL and realized I am really in XXX. So I have decided to work my butt off to finish the working experience so I can go back to HK for real.

Therefore, this dream plus my current living conditioned gives me a strong motivation to look for a job this follow months.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

don't worry - you'll find a job soon!!

I. said...

love your roooom